Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Management
We at Heaven on Earth Angel Therapies were in contemplation about titling this, the last in our series of three articles on PTSD,” Management or Cures”. We do believe that this disorder is curable, but in present 3D Earth time the evidence points to the possibility that PTSD cannot be totally cured by any known method, simply managed. Such is the approach to living here on planet Earth.
We believe that all conditions or disorders of the human body are curable on an energy level, which is a level of vibration where our original Divine blueprint of 100% perfect health exists. This is a place within where all levels of our beingness line up and support the truth of perfect harmony and synchronicity. For purposes of this article we will approach it as a process even though instant cures are obtainable by those who truly believe in miracles.
A List of Approaches to Manage PTSD appears below.
- Receive regular Emotional Clearing Work
- Set up a secure foundation of support not based in fear or controlling behaviors, but one based in unconditional love.
- Manage Stress.
- Put self-care before other-care.
- Find a means of financial support that comes from an inner passion, an expression of self, and not from a fear of survival. In other words a joy based, passion centered source of income.
- Create Talk Therapy with a significant other or best friend who can come from unconditional love and supportive languaging, but who is not co-dependent. In other words someone who will be honest with you in a loving and truthful manner.
- Use Discernment regarding who you spend time with and who you share your inner life with.
- Manage your anger or find a healthy outlet to express that anger.
- Create a support group to share experiences—break throughs and breakdowns.
- Strengthen your true authentic self through a Spiritual practice; lessening the anxieties and fears of the lower self or ego self.
- Get all addictions under control through 12 step programs or treatment.
- Heal old wounds with parents and other significant loved ones.
- Heal past lives and genetic lines.
- Release self-doubt and self-judgment through cellular release work.
- Human touch—Encourage an unconditional loved one to hold you with firm, nurturing, loving touch creating a feeling of safety within yourself.
Modalities of Support for Mental, Emotional, Physical and Spiritual Healing
- Support Groups—single parent, self-help groups, treatment/addiction programs, anger management, talk therapy, a PTSD support group(start a group in your area), family and friends.
- Find an alternative healer or energy /body worker who is trained in removing the “issues from the tissues”. Some powerful healing modalities are IET, EFT, Reiki, Non-violent communication, cellular release processes, light language healing, raindrop therapy, massage, etc.
- Increase your body’s health quotient to prevent stress induced breakdowns by implementing improvements such as supplements and herbs, organic diet, plenty of fresh water, sunshine, nature, exercise, naps, meditation, yoga, alternative healers, and fun. Learn to Enjoy life.
Remember if you do not like something in your life create it differently. It is true that we are the co-creators of our own story. Unfortunately, much of what we create is still happening from our unconscious mind; the home of unresolved trauma. Vow to take charge of your destiny, to declare that the buck stops here and to heal the inner life so as not to continue the endless cycle of passing your pain from one generation unto the next.
2012 is a time of instant manifestation where thoughts based in fear create, thoughts based in love create, thoughts based in victimhood create and thoughts based in joy and empowered creatorship create. Choose now which it will be for you and ENJOY 2012 and beyond. Take charge of your destiny.
Angel Blessings in Gratitude, Vohnnye Kaye